We believe a comfortable and familiar setting is a vital part of the healing process. And for many patients, leaving home to receive medical treatment is not an option. Floyd Memorial’s Home Healthcare Services provides quality medical care seven days a week.
To complete a home health online referral form click here.
Skilled nurses are trained to provide services addressing a broad range of medical needs, including but not limited to:
- Skilled nursing services for medical care/treatment
- Prevention of re-hospitalization for chronic disease
- Fall prevention assistance
- Medication management
- Chronic disease management
- Intravenous (IV) therapy and medication management
- Rehabilitation services including: Physical therapy- ortho/spine post-op, Occupational therapy and Speech therapy
- Behavorial health/Alzheimer’s/Dementia services
- Social services
- Wound care
- Home health aide services –certified aides assist with the activities of daily living
- Telemedicine services
We proudly serve patients in six Southern Indiana counties including Floyd, Clark, Harrison, Crawford, Washington and Scott counties.
Floyd Memorial Home Healthcare has earned recognition on the 2015 HomeCare Elite™ List of top-tier home healthcare agencies as a Top 500 home health agency in the nation. This quality measure and recognition demonstrates our diligence in reducing hospital re-admissions and providing friendly, exceptional care to our patients in the comfort of their own homes. We are proud to have received this recognition for the fourth year in a row.
Floyd Memorial Home Healthcare is also exceptionally rated by Medicare; exceeding national standards in most categories. To compare Floyd Memorial Home Healthcare to other home health agencies in the area, click here.
To download a brochure, click here. For more information on Floyd Memorial Home Healthcare, call 812-948-7447.