We believe a comfortable and familiar setting is a vital part of the healing process. And for many patients, leaving home to receive medical treatment is not an option. Floyd Memorial’s Home Healthcare Services provides quality medical care seven days a week. To complete a home health online referral form click here.
Skilled nurses are trained to provide services addressing a broad range of medical needs, including:
- Skilled nursing services for medical care/treatment
- Prevention of Re-hospitalization for chronic disease
- Fall prevention assistance
- Medication management
- Chronic disease management
- Intravenous (IV) therapy and medication management
- Rehabilitation services including:
- Physical therapy- ortho/spine post-op
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Mental health/Alzheimer’s/Dementia services
- Social services
- Wound care
- Home health aide services –certified aides assist with the activities of daily living
- Telemedicine services
We proudly serve patients in six Southern Indiana counties including Floyd, Clark, Harrison, Crawford, Washington and Scott counties.
Floyd Memorial Home Healthcare has earned recognition on the 2012 HomeCare Elite™ List of top-tier home healthcare agencies, achieving Top 500 national status once again. This quality measure and recognition demonstrates our diligence in reducing hospital re-admissions and providing friendly, exceptional care to our patients in the comfort of their own homes.
Floyd Memorial Home Healthcare is also exceptionally rated by Medicare; exceeding national standards in most categories. To compare Floyd Memorial Home Healthcare to other home health agencies in the area, click here.
For more information on Floyd Memorial Home Healthcare call 812-948-7447.