When nothing but the absolute best heart care will do, look no further than Floyd Memorial’s Heart and Vascular Center. We are equipped with the experts, facilities and sophisticated equipment for top-quality diagnosis, surgery and follow-up care.
The Heart and Vascular Center offers:
- Two dedicated cardiovascular surgery suites
- Coronary artery bypass (open-heart surgery), including the latest off-pump options
- Minimally invasive coronary artery bypass
- Valve reconstruction and replacement procedures, including the most advanced minimally invasive options
- Electrophysiology studies and treatment with a state-of-the-art EP catheterization lab
Excellent Post-Surgery Care
Cardiac surgery patients require a high-level of care and attention following their procedure. Floyd Memorial’s Cardiovascular Care Unit is designed with the patient and their family in mind by using the progressive ‘universal bed concept.’ The model involves a nursing staff that changes the type and level of care around the patient as they progress toward discharge. The patient remains in the same room their entire stay which offers better continuity of care and less disruption to the patient and their loved ones.
For more information about surgical procedures available at the Heart & Vascular Center, call 812-949-7088.