Heart and Vascular Center
The Heart and Vascular Center at Floyd Memorial Hospital offers a full spectrum of services from non-invasive diagnostic testing to more invasive treatment options and surgeries.
The Heart and Vascular Center at Floyd Memorial features:
- Two state-of the-art cardiac surgical suites
- Three cardiac catheterization labs, one of which is equipped for electrophysiology studies and procedures
- An outpatient cardiac care unit
- An inpatient cardiovascular care unit
- An inpatient cardiac telemtry unit
- An accredited Cardiac Rehab facility
- A Heart Failure Outpatient Clinic
The Heart and Vascular Center also offers a 24/7 cardiac intervention response team. The team responds to emergent heart attack cases by immediately moving the patient from the Emergency Center to the Cardiac Cath Lab for intervention – a tactic that can stop a heart attack from happening.