Floyd Memorial Foundation
Give the Gift of Good Health
Your gift to the Floyd Memorial Foundation, whether great or small, will help us fund important programs and services and vital health screenings for our community, as well as scholarships for future medical professionals.
All gifts to the Floyd Memorial Foundation are tax deductible. To learn more about the programs supported by the Floyd Memorial Foundation, call Ruth Heideman, Executive Director at 812-949-5519 or visit floydfoundation.org.
If your organization would like to request a Floyd Memorial Foundation Healthy Communities Institute mini-grant please complete a 2012 HCI Grant Application. We will consider opportunities that meet at least one or more of the following criteria:
- Improve the health of our community as defined in our community health needs assessment
- Improve the lives of people who are medically underserved
- Demonstrate clear, measurable annual goals that benefit the health and well-being of the community
Excluded from consideration are:
- Requests from organizations outside areas in which Floyd Memorial provides services
- Requests from religious organizations for religious purposes
- Requests from individuals not working on behalf of an organization
- Requests from political organizations
- Requests for capital improvement projects
- Requests for annual operating support or debt reduction