- Q: Can I reach a physician after hours or on weekends?
- A: If your situation is a true emergency that requires immediate attention, always call 9-1-1 first. To reach the on-call physician, call the office main line and the message or answering service will instruct you how to proceed.
- Q: What is the length of time it takes to get an appointment for a new patient?
- A: We maintain an open access schedule and most appointments can be facilitated with a week.
- Q: How long do I have to wait for prescription refills?
- A: All refill requests can be processed within 24 hours of the initial request.