Women’s Imaging Center
The Women’s Imaging Center at Floyd Memorial Hospital offers state-of-the-art women’s testing procedures and services in a comfortable, convenient first floor location. Dedicated exclusively to women’s health, the Imaging Center allows women to receive diagnostic testing procedures in a private location.
The Women’s Imaging Center provides the following specialized services:
- Magnetic Resonance (MR) testing
- pDXA osteoporosis screening and bone density scans with a DEXA (Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry) machine
- Digital mammography with a MammoPad that utilizes the Siemens MAMMOMAT Novation DR (the most advanced digital mammography system available)
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- 3-D/4-D obstetric ultrasounds
Physicians and patients alike benefit from the convenient location and leading edge technology. For more information, call (812) 949-7799.