- PET/CT Scanner
- Varian Linear Accelerator featuring SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy) and IGRT (Image Guided Radiotherapy), a cutting edge technology that has proven to drastically reduce treatment times
- Siemens ONCOR Linear Accelerator featuring IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy)
- CT/Simulator and 3D treatment planning computer
- Bone marrow biopsy
- Genetic testing and counseling
Once a patient is diagnosed with cancer, our medical team works to create a specialized treatment plan for each patient that includes cancer treatment, support services and access to clinical trials and non-traditional therapies and procedures. Treatment options include the following:
- Chemotherapy/Drug-based treatment options
- Radiation Therapy including SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) and IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy)
- Brachytherapy, a procedure that involves the internal placement of radiotherapy sources that give off radiation targeting the tumor from the inside of the body
- MAMMOSITE® therapy for breast cancer, which reduces treatment time from six weeks to five days using advanced brachytherapy treatment.
- ACCULOC® Technology for Prostate Cancer, a radiation procedure that uses gold seed markers offering a less invasive approach to traditional treatment options.
- Immunotherapy, a treatment that uses the patient’s immune system to fight the cancer.
- Hematology (the treatment of blood disorders)