Cancer Center of Indiana
The Floyd Memorial Cancer Center of Indiana provides the latest in technology and treatment options available to fight cancer and combines that with a compassionate and caring staff. It is the only comprehensive cancer center inSouthern Indianaoffering both medical and radiation oncology at one convenient location.
It is also one of the only hospitals in southern Indiana that is accredited by the American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program. This designation means that we have voluntarily committed to provide the best in cancer diagnosis and treatment and are able to comply with established Commission on Cancer (CoC) standards.
Using an accredited cancer program hospital or facility means that you will receive:
- Comprehensive care including a complete range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- A team approach to coordinate the best available treatment options.
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options.
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education, and support services.
- A cancer registry that offers lifelong patient follow-up.
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements in cancer care
- Quality care, close to home
For more information about our cancer treatment services or to schedule a tour of our facilities, please call 812-945-4000. The Floyd Memorial Cancer Center of Indiana is located at 2210 Green Valley Road in New Albany.
2011 Cancer Center of Indiana Annual Report.