Cancer Center of Indiana
The Floyd Memorial Cancer Center of Indiana provides state-of-the-art technology and an array of treatment options to fight cancer. The Cancer Center of Indiana is the only comprehensive cancer center in Southern Indiana offering both medical and radiation oncology at one convenient location, as well as the only Southern Indiana cancer center to be accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
The Cancer Center of Indiana is accredited by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program. This designation means that we are committed to providing only the best in cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Using a Commission on Cancer-accredited program means that you will receive:
- Comprehensive care including a complete range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- A multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate the best available treatment options
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options
- Treatment planning based on evidence-based, national care guidelines
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education and support services
- Options for genetic assessment and counseling
- Palliative care services
- A survivorship program that offers lifelong follow-up
- Quality care, close to home
For more information about our cancer treatment services or to schedule a tour of our facilities, please call 812-945-4000.
For information on earlier detection of breast cancer with the use of 3D mammography, click here.
2013 Cancer Center of Indiana Annual Report