What: Free Pamper Me Pink Event
When: Saturday, September 28, 8 a.m. to Noon
Where: Dillard’s Green Tree Mall
Who: All breast cancer patients and survivors are welcome
How: Appointments required. Call Melissa at (812) 285-0161, ext. 5003 to register.
Join the Floyd Memorial Cancer Center of Indiana and Dillard’s Green Tree Mall as we roll out the pink carpet for breast cancer patients and survivors! This free event will feature a morning of pampering including: luxurious facials, makeovers, chair massages, custom bra fittings with a certified mastectomy bra fitter, consultations with a Pilates instructor who specializes in breast cancer surgery recovery exercises and lots of great giveaways and prizes.
Attendees will enjoy:
- A delicious breakfast spread
- Lots of great cosmetics and skincare samples
- A $5 Dillard’s gift card
- Free passes to attend Pink Ribbon Program Pilates classes at Floyd Memorial Rehabilitation Services
- A personal shopping experience – the entire store will open early from 8-10 a.m.
- And a chance to win:
- A Clarisonic Body Brush valued at $225
- A variety of cosmetics baskets from trusted brands such as Estee Lauder, Dior and Clinique
- Massage gift cards from Floyd Memorial Rehabilitation Services
- Lingerie from Dillard’s top brands
Appointments required. To schedule, call Melissa at (812) 285-0161, ext. 5003.