The Floyd Memorial Foundation and Green Team have partnered to bring you a unique way to save money on your home energy bill and help the Floyd Memorial Foundation at the same time.
For every free home energy assessment completed by the Energizing Indiana foundation by December 31, 2012, they will donate $50 to the Floyd Memorial Foundation, and $25 for appointments completed in 2013.
Participating households receive free:
- Custom in-home assessment with recommendations on how to reduce energy usage
- Nine energy efficient light bulbs
- Three low-flow faucet heads
- Two low-flow shower heads
- One electric water heater insulation wrap.
- Homes must be 10 years or older
- Single family, duplex, triplex, quad or mobile home
- Home must not have had a utility-sponsored assessment completed in the past 3 years
- Electric service must be provided through Vectren, Duke Energy, IMPA, NIPSCO, Indianapolis Power & Light or Indiana Michigan Power
Visit www.floydfoundation.org/programs or contact the Floyd Memorial Foundation at 949-5803 for more information on how to sign up for your free home energy assessment from Energizing Indiana.