What: Free Pamper Me Pink event
When: Saturday, September 29, 8-10 am
Where: Dillard’s Greentree Mall
Who: All breast cancer patients and survivors are welcome
How: Appointments required. Call Melissa at (812) 285-0161, ext. 5003 to register.
New Albany, IN-September 12, 2012-Join the Floyd Memorial Cancer Center of Indiana and Dillard’s Greentree Mall as we roll out the pink carpet for breast cancer patients and survivors! This free event will feature a morning of pampering including: luxurious facials, makeovers, mini chair massages and custom bra fittings with a certified bra fitter.
- Attendees will also enjoy a delicious breakfast and lots of other perks, including:
- A chance to win a Clarisonic Body Brush valued at $225
- A chance to win a variety of cosmetics baskets from trusted brands such as Estee Lauder, Dior, Clinique and many others
- Lots of great cosmetics and skincare samples
- A $5 gift card to use towards Dillard’s purchases that day
- A personal shopping experience-the entire store will open early for attendees
Appointments required. To schedule, call Melissa at (812) 285-0161, ext. 5003.